Ion Chef System
The Ion Chef System fully automates NXType reagent template preparation, including clonal amplification of final library pools, recovery and enrichment of template-positive Ion Sphere™ Particles, and loading of sequencing-ready Ion Torrent semiconductor chips in less than 15 minutes of up-front hands-on time.
Возможности и преимущества
- Automates template preparation with minimal hands-on time and push-button simplicity
- Performs isothermal amplification
- Performs enrichment of Ion Sphere Particles
- Performs chip loading (loads one chip per run)
- Utilizes cartridge-based consumables and on-board reagent tracking
- Walk-away automation standardizes results and eliminates user-variability
- Single-day workflow with turnaround in as little as 6 hours and 45 minutes
||Ion Chef System
||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
||Used to automate the NXType NGS template preparation process.
||Ion Chef instrument, scanner, cables, and power cord
||27.6 in. (70.0 cm) x 22.1 (56.1 cm) x 28.1 (71.4 cm)
||150 lb. (68.2 kg)
||For specifications, download the Product Sheet from the Product Documentation tab.
Информация для заказа