Антитела Anti-C3d [7C10], мышиные моноклональные
Anti-C3d antibody [7C10]
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17453 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/30000. Strong reaction is seen in ELISA with a C3 coat or when used as detection antibody in sandwich ELISA in combination with a polyclonal C3 antibody. ab17453 also reacts with C3b deposited on coated antibody molecules.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 187 kDa. In Western blotting after SDS-PAGE, ab17453 reacts with C3 in both reduced and unreduced forms.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionC3 plays a central role in the activation of the complement system. Its processing by C3 convertase is the central reaction in both classical and alternative complement pathways. After activation C3b can bind covalently, via its reactive thioester, to cell surface carbohydrates or immune aggregates.
Derived from proteolytic degradation of complement C3, C3a anaphylatoxin is a mediator of local inflammatory process. It induces the contraction of smooth muscle, increases vascular permeability and causes histamine release from mast cells and basophilic leukocytes.
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in C3 are the cause of complement component 3 deficiency (C3D) [MIM:613779]. A rare defect of the complement classical pathway. Patients develop recurrent, severe, pyogenic infections because of ineffective opsonization of pathogens. Some patients may also develop autoimmune disorders, such as arthralgia and vasculitic rashes, lupus-like syndrome and membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis.
Genetic variation in C3 is associated with susceptibility to age-related macular degeneration type 9 (ARMD9) [MIM:611378]. ARMD is a multifactorial eye disease and the most common cause of irreversible vision loss in the developed world. In most patients, the disease is manifest as ophthalmoscopically visible yellowish accumulations of protein and lipid that lie beneath the retinal pigment epithelium and within an elastin-containing structure known as Bruch membrane.
Defects in C3 are a cause of susceptibility to hemolytic uremic syndrome atypical type 5 (AHUS5) [MIM:612925]. An atypical form of hemolytic uremic syndrome. It is a complex genetic disease characterized by microangiopathic hemolytic anemia, thrombocytopenia, renal failure and absence of episodes of enterocolitis and diarrhea. In contrast to typical hemolytic uremic syndrome, atypical forms have a poorer prognosis, with higher death rates and frequent progression to end-stage renal disease. Note=Susceptibility to the development of atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome can be conferred by mutations in various components of or regulatory factors in the complement cascade system. Other genes may play a role in modifying the phenotype.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 anaphylatoxin-like domain.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
modificationsC3b is rapidly split in two positions by factor I and a cofactor to form iC3b (inactivated C3b) and C3f which is released. Then iC3b is slowly cleaved (possibly by factor I) to form C3c (beta chain + alpha' chain fragment 1 + alpha' chain fragment 2), C3dg and C3f. Other proteases produce other fragments such as C3d or C3g.
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Information by UniProt
- Acylation stimulating protein cleavage product antibody
- AHUS5 antibody
- ARMD9 antibody
Anti-C3d antibody [7C10] images
Immunohistochemistry - Anti-C3d antibody [7C10] (ab17453)
Immunohistochemical analysis of human kidney labelling C3d with ab17453 at a dilution of 1/10. Plasma of veins were stained strongly.
Immunofluorescence - Anti-C3d antibody [7C10] (ab17453)
Immunofluorescence analysis of human kidney labelling C3d with ab17453 at a dilution of 1/10. Plasma of veins were stained strongly.
References for Anti-C3d antibody [7C10] (ab17453)
This product has been referenced in:
Информация для заказа