Набор Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Detection, суспензии клеток
Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Detection Kit
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
||1 x 500µl
||1 x 50ml
- FunctionThis protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
- Involvement in diseasePregnancy loss, recurrent, 3
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainThe [IL]-x-C-x-x-[DE] motif is a proposed target motif for cysteine S-nitrosylation mediated by the iNOS-S100A8/A9 transnitrosylase complex.
A pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsS-nitrosylation is induced by interferon-gamma and oxidatively-modified low-densitity lipoprotein (LDL(ox)) possibly implicating the iNOS-S100A8/9 transnitrosylase complex.
- Information by UniProt
- Anchorin CII
- Annexin 5
- Annexin A5
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14155 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Detection Kit images
Functional assays: Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Detection Kit (ab14155)
Annexin V detected in 10e4 control Jurkat cells (black) or in cells treated with 50 μM H2O2 (Sigma) for 6 hours (red).
Информация для заказа