Антитела Anti-C3c antibody (FITC), кроличьи, поликлональные
Anti-C3c antibody (FITC)
- Product name Anti-C3c antibody (FITC)
See all C3c primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to C3c (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with human C3c complement and with the C3c part of C3 and C3b.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Goat, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig, Kangaroo, Mink (Mustela)
C3c complement isolated from complement activated human serum.
- Positive control
- General notes
Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) isomer 1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesTraces of contaminating antibodies have been removed by solid phase absorption with human plasma proteins.
- FunctionC3 plays a central role in the activation of the complement system. Its processing by C3 convertase is the central reaction in both classical and alternative complement pathways. After activation C3b can bind covalently, via its reactive thioester, to cell surface carbohydrates or immune aggregates.
Derived from proteolytic degradation of complement C3, C3a anaphylatoxin is a mediator of local inflammatory process. It induces the contraction of smooth muscle, increases vascular permeability and causes histamine release from mast cells and basophilic leukocytes.
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in C3 are the cause of complement component 3 deficiency (C3D) [MIM:613779]. A rare defect of the complement classical pathway. Patients develop recurrent, severe, pyogenic infections because of ineffective opsonization of pathogens. Some patients may also develop autoimmune disorders, such as arthralgia and vasculitic rashes, lupus-like syndrome and membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis.
Genetic variation in C3 is associated with susceptibility to age-related macular degeneration type 9 (ARMD9) [MIM:611378]. ARMD is a multifactorial eye disease and the most common cause of irreversible vision loss in the developed world. In most patients, the disease is manifest as ophthalmoscopically visible yellowish accumulations of protein and lipid that lie beneath the retinal pigment epithelium and within an elastin-containing structure known as Bruch membrane.
Defects in C3 are a cause of susceptibility to hemolytic uremic syndrome atypical type 5 (AHUS5) [MIM:612925]. An atypical form of hemolytic uremic syndrome. It is a complex genetic disease characterized by microangiopathic hemolytic anemia, thrombocytopenia, renal failure and absence of episodes of enterocolitis and diarrhea. In contrast to typical hemolytic uremic syndrome, atypical forms have a poorer prognosis, with higher death rates and frequent progression to end-stage renal disease. Note=Susceptibility to the development of atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome can be conferred by mutations in various components of or regulatory factors in the complement cascade system. Other genes may play a role in modifying the phenotype.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 anaphylatoxin-like domain.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
modificationsC3b is rapidly split in two positions by factor I and a cofactor to form iC3b (inactivated C3b) and C3f which is released. Then iC3b is slowly cleaved (possibly by factor I) to form C3c (beta chain + alpha' chain fragment 1 + alpha' chain fragment 2), C3dg and C3f. Other proteases produce other fragments such as C3d or C3g.
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Информация для заказа
|Метод:||Проточная цитометрия |
|Объем:||500 мкл |
|Цена (с НДС 20%):||по запросу||В корзину |
|Наименование: Антитела Anti-C3c antibody (FITC), кроличьи, поликлональные / Anti-C3c antibody (FITC).|
Примечание: Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Дополнительная информация (на английском).