NFAT5 Antibody (F-9)
- NFAT5 Antibody (F-9) is a mouse monoclonal IgG2a (kappa light chain) provided at 200 µg/ml
- raised against amino acids 67-300 of NFAT5 of human origin
- recommended for detection of NFAT5a, NFAT5b, NFAT5c, NFAT5z1 and NFAT5z2 of mouse, rat and human origin by WB, IP, IF, IHC(P) and ELISA; also reactive with additional species, including and equine, canine, bovine and porcine
- available conjugated to agarose for IP; HRP for WB, IHC(P) and ELISA; and to either phycoerythrin or FITC for IF, IHC(P) and FCM
- also available conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 488, Alexa Fluor® 546, Alexa Fluor® 594 or Alexa Fluor® 647 for WB (RGB), IF, IHC(P) and FCM, and for use with RGB fluorescent imaging systems, such as iBright™ FL1000, FluorChem™, Typhoon, Azure and other comparable systems
- also available conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 680 or Alexa Fluor® 790 for WB (NIR), IF and FCM; for use with Near-Infrared (NIR) detection systems, such as LI-COR®/Odyssey®, iBright™ FL1000, FluorChem™, Typhoon, Azure and other comparable systems
- TransCruz reagent for ChIP application (sc-398171 X, 200 µg/0.1 ml)
- See m-IgGκ BP-HRP (mouse IgGκ binding protein-HRP), our highly recommended recombinant alternative to conventional secondary anti-mouse IgG reagents.
- Contact our Technical Service Department (or your local Distributor) for more information on how to receive a FREE 10 µg sample of NFAT5 (F-9): sc-398171.
- See product citations (4)
Информация для заказа